Playlist 2009 [PLEASE PRESS VIDEO TO SEE] :]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Random stuffs lo.


Okay it's the 3rd week of holidays
how fast is that?
Well, i did do a lot of things, and a lot of things were left undone
My dizi exam is 1st Dec :O
I can barely make through 1 piece!
Then what am i still doing here? You're right
I shouldn't.



Went to some hokkien restaurant
AND.
I was holding the chopsticks in the traditional way,
this just happened.


a worm on the car's window.
Totally amazing on the way it crawls.


35-1 farewell notes to 2 Loyalty.~
Took me so damn long to write -.-
Write until midnight sehz~

Doodles.


Science Centre~
Plastic Surgery exhibit. :D
WEll, yeah. MOLLY.


Sound hole.
Cool stuff.

Ok look this is totally amusing
I was caught taking pic of it though
the undergarment dont cover the busts.
it's found in IMM, some wedding store~


My jap eoy oral results.
Long overdue. but yeah i still have this pic in my temporary album .
yay!

Kayuri restaurant at Raffles City I think?
Quite ex.
But the food was of quality.~
oishikatta^^

Took brother's blazer. ~

No comments: